Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Choice To Choose

Hmmmmm.......Should I wear a green necklace to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, or the green earrings?  I'm so grateful that I have the choice to choose one or the other.  Blago is only allowed to wear a single wedding band.  


It was an exceptionally warm day, and I really wished I had a new spring skirt to wear,  but I was grateful that I was able to choose something other than the same old plain khaki pants and an orange prison shirt.  


My son and I had a heart to heart talk this morning over breakfast.  That rarely happens.  So grateful that I could touch him.


My mother, daughter, son, and I drove around for over an hour trying to choose a place to have lunch.  We wanted to sit outside near a lake.  We ended up finding a terrific spot.  I'm so grateful that we had the choice to choose. 

2 comments:

  1. I found myself grateful while picking out my new body wash. I was even happier to use it with my loofah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just think....you don't have to worry about bending over if you drop that loofah.

    ReplyDelete