Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gotta Love Going Out For Breakfast

I love going out for breakfast.  There's just something so perfect about a pot of coffee that doesn't end.  Nothing finer than a stack of pancakes. 



My cousin told me her favorite memory as a parent was taking the kids out for breakfast after church on Sundays.  Look around you.  Families are sharing stories, laughs.  They don't have to spend a fortune. You don't have to dress up. The day is still ahead of you.  At a recent funeral I attended, the eulogy was given by the 14 year old grandson of the man who passed.  He told us that what he'll miss most is going out to breakfast with his grandpa. 



My son had a late arrival at school last week.  He asked me if we could go out for breakfast.  So grateful for that time with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment