Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Gardening In My Jammies

The weather is glorious.  I was outside in the yard early this morning watering and moving some plants around.  My neighbor peeked through the fence and said, "I always feel like an idiot when I'm outside in my pajamas."   It dawned on me that I was out there in my pajamas having just read the paper with my coffee.   There's nothing more joyful.  


One of my favorite things to do on my day off work is to take a shower in the late morning or early afternoon after working up a sweat in the yard while wearing my jammies.  I don't jog or go to the health club.  I dig.  Love it.  So grateful to have the time.  It doesn't matter that I don't have acres of land.  It's my little plot of heaven.


This afternoon I'm heading to the nursery.  I'm looking for a large flowering plant to fill in that gap in the fence. 


Grateful for my freedom....and privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment