Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Is In The Air

I was out this afternoon and there it was, that something in the air that tells you spring is here.   I'm looking forward to getting something new done around the house.  What if this is the year that I plant flowers that turn out like the ones on the covers of the garden magazines?  It's possible.



My family is planted in front of the television set watching the NCAA Tournament.  Will this be the year my son chooses the winner?  It's possible.  Did you know there's a school called, Florida Gulf Coast? 



My daughter left for a fun trip to New York and Florida.  I'll be checking out colleges with my son.  We're not traveling far, but it's fine.  Besides, it won't be long before he leaves for the dreaded college spring break trip.  I'll enjoy my time with him.



I love this time of the year.  I wonder what spring smells like for Blago?  The possibilities for me are endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment